TNFIA actively invited Japanese companies to exhibit at ANEX 2024 to add to the showcase's multiplicity.
News Type: Expo News
As preparations for the ANEX 2024 enter the countdown stage, the Taiwan Nonwoven Fabrics Industry Association (TNFIA) also seizes every opportunity to connect with international companies and actively invites all units to participate in ANEX 2024, which will be held in Taiwan for the first time.
In January, TNFIA visited several Japanese companies and attended the annual meeting of the All Nippon Nonwovens Association (ANNA) to vigorously promote ANEX 2024 and increase the richness of the event.
1. Visited Azuchi Sangyo Co., Ltd. and invited to exhibit at ANEX 2024
Azuchi is a professional trading company engaged in importing and exporting chemicals and natural raw materials. It actively promotes activities to reduce the burden on the global environment and is committed to being environmentally friendly, which is consistent with the "sustainable innovation" concept that ANEX focuses on. Therefore, Ms. Chien Chia-Ching, the president of TNFIA, made a special visit and invited Azuchi to exhibit in Taiwan in May.
2. Visited Yuho Co., Ltd. and confirmed to participate in ANEX 2024
YUHO focuses on nonwoven products in the fields of industrial materials, air filtration, automotive, and medical applications. It is committed to contributing to the environment, comfort, and health, and has become a brand that customers can trust with peace of mind. The president and YUHO have agreed on the exhibition schedule and are looking forward to having YUHO exhibiting in Taiwan in May.
3. TNFIA's president, Ms. Chien Chia-Ching was invited to give a speech at the annual meeting of ANNA and promote ANEX 2024
TNFIA's president, Ms. Chien Chia-Ching was invited to be a guest speaker at the annual meeting of ANNA. She mentioned that "2024 marks a significant year with the global economy healing for further recovery posing challenges and potential opportunities. Asia remains the world's manufacturing and trade hub and is expected to outperform Europe and the United States. The global nonwoven fabric market is anticipated to reach 45.1 billion USD this year normalizing from reaching a peak during the pandemic to a sharp drop after the pandemic. The market will likely pick up during the second half of this year so please join us in May with Japan's leading Asia Nonwovens industry and see what Asia can do to increase our market and impact on the world."
4. Press conference with Japan nonwoven industry media
The press conference invited nonwoven industry-related media including Japan Nonwovens Report, Nonwovens Review, and Sen-i-news to promote ANEX 2024.
- TNFIA visit South Korea to promote industrial exchanges and cooperation between Taiwan and South Korea 2024-02-19
- The nonwoven industry event will be held in Taiwan first time. Well-known brands gather to create a nonwoven ecosystem 2023-12-28
- TNFIA President Jian was interviewed by Japan Nonwoven Reports, sharing Taiwan's experience and promoting ANEX2024. 2023-11-29
- Heading to the ANFA Conference in Hong Kong 2023-10-13
- TNFIA joined the 2023 Taiwan-Thailand Industrial Summit in Bangkok, introducing ANEX2024 to the Southeast Asian market 2023-09-23
- TNFIA actively participated in the 14th Cross-Strait Textile Industry Cooperation Seminar 2023-09-22
- 【NEWS】MAC Announces Plans to Resume Cross-Strait Tourism & Relax Restrictions on Visits by Mainland Chinese Citizens to Taiwan for Business Exchanges 2023-09-21
- TNFIA joins FSA2023 to boost ANEX 2024's global business prospects 2023-08-21
- TNFIA enhances ANEX2024's global visibility at ANNA annual meeting 2023-08-10
- Hello。Taipei: Organize Your Travel Itinerary 2023-07-18
- ANEX 2024: Register and Reserve Your Booth Now! 2023-07-18
- INDEX 2023 Exhibition Tour: April 18-22, Geneva with powerful impact, remarkable results. 2023-07-14