TNFIA actively participated in the 14th Cross-Strait Textile Industry Cooperation Seminar
News Type: Expo News
The 14th Cross-Strait Textile Industry Cooperation Seminar took place on September 12th in Taipei. Experts, including representatives from the textile industry, government, academia, and research sectors from mainland China and Taiwan, engaged in in-depth discussions on the cross-strait textile industry's current state and future trends, transformation strategies, and critical development directions. The Taiwan Nonwoven Fabrics Industry Association (TNFIA), represented by the President of counseling, Mr. Shih-Chung Chen, the President, Ms. Jian Jiajing, and Secretary-Generalm Ms. Huang Zhiping, participated in the event to promote the ANEX2024.
The Cross-Strait Textile Industry Cooperation Seminar, spanning over 30 years and now in its 14th edition, has fostered deep commercial and technological collaboration between Mainland China and Taiwan. It has played a pivotal role in driving the development of the textile industry in both regions.
Chaired by Mr. James Kuo, the Taiwan Textile Federation Chairman, this seminar welcomed 34 distinguished delegates from Mainland China. The discussions revolved around innovative advancements in smart textiles, the opportunities and value creation within the green industry supply chain, and collaborative efforts toward climate innovation. The overarching objectives included advancing industry sustainability, promoting the circular economy, and fostering innovation and growth in green textile technologies.
"The need for collaboration between the cross-strait textile industries to address global challenges highlighted the importance of leveraging natural resources and innovation, particularly in embracing the 'circular economy' of regeneration, reuse, and transformation, as a critical driver of sustainable development." addressed by Mr. James Kuo, the Taiwan Textile Federation Chairman.
At the seminar, the Taiwan Nonwoven Fabrics Industry Association (TNFIA), represented by President of Counseling Mr. Shih-Chung Chen, President Ms. Jian Jiajing, and Secretary-General Ms. Huang Zhiping, proactively engaged with prominent industry brands and key stakeholders from mainland China to promote their participation in ANEX2024. They aim to facilitate cross-strait collaboration and propel the global textile market towards new opportunities.
- TNFIA President Jian was interviewed by Japan Nonwoven Reports, sharing Taiwan's experience and promoting ANEX2024. 2023-11-29
- Heading to the ANFA Conference in Hong Kong 2023-10-13
- TNFIA joined the 2023 Taiwan-Thailand Industrial Summit in Bangkok, introducing ANEX2024 to the Southeast Asian market 2023-09-23
- 【NEWS】MAC Announces Plans to Resume Cross-Strait Tourism & Relax Restrictions on Visits by Mainland Chinese Citizens to Taiwan for Business Exchanges 2023-09-21
- TNFIA joins FSA2023 to boost ANEX 2024's global business prospects 2023-08-21
- TNFIA enhances ANEX2024's global visibility at ANNA annual meeting 2023-08-10
- Hello。Taipei: Organize Your Travel Itinerary 2023-07-18
- ANEX 2024: Register and Reserve Your Booth Now! 2023-07-18
- INDEX 2023 Exhibition Tour: April 18-22, Geneva with powerful impact, remarkable results. 2023-07-14