TNFIA joins FSA2023 to boost ANEX 2024's global business prospects
News Type: Expo News
TNFIA participates in the FSA2023 to help ANEX 2024 expand international business opportunities.
Targeting the Chinese nonwoven market, the Taiwan Nonwoven Fabrics Industry Association (TNFIA) organized a delegation to participate in the " Filtration and Separation Asia" and the " 12th China International Filtration and Separation Exhibition" (FSA2023). Chien Chia-Ching, TNFIA's President; Shih-Chung Chen, TNFIA's Honorary President; and Secretary-General Chih-Ping Huang led the delegation together, which included four domestic companies: YO LEE, Li HE, SHINIH, and TAIWAN KUREHA. They attended the four-day exhibition at the Shanghai New International Expo Center(SNIEC), engaging in industry exchanges and concurrently strengthening international promotion efforts for ANEX 2024.
During the four-day exhibition, the delegation actively engaged with key event organizers, including the CNTA Science & Technology Co. Ltd.; the Shanghai Yangtze River Delta Nonwoven Materials Industry Association, Hubei Xiantao City Investment Promotion Bureau/Nonwoven Fabric Industry Investment Promotion Office, and the Taiwan Trade Center Shanghai Office. The goal was to strengthen collaboration within the nonwoven fabrics industry and strive for support from Chinese nonwoven-related companies for hosting ANEX 2024 in Taiwan to boost the event's international presence.
Nonwoven fabrics are at the forefront of the textile industry, classified as high-tech products globally. They are pivotal in Taiwan's textile sector, among the top ten emerging industries. Their applications range from everyday household items to cutting-edge industrial, medical, protective, and beauty products. ANEX 2024 is already generating significant interest, with over 200 exhibitor booths pre-booked. We invite all interested businesses to secure their spot promptly for this dynamic event.
- TNFIA President Jian was interviewed by Japan Nonwoven Reports, sharing Taiwan's experience and promoting ANEX2024. 2023-11-29
- Heading to the ANFA Conference in Hong Kong 2023-10-13
- TNFIA joined the 2023 Taiwan-Thailand Industrial Summit in Bangkok, introducing ANEX2024 to the Southeast Asian market 2023-09-23
- TNFIA actively participated in the 14th Cross-Strait Textile Industry Cooperation Seminar 2023-09-22
- 【NEWS】MAC Announces Plans to Resume Cross-Strait Tourism & Relax Restrictions on Visits by Mainland Chinese Citizens to Taiwan for Business Exchanges 2023-09-21
- TNFIA enhances ANEX2024's global visibility at ANNA annual meeting 2023-08-10
- Hello。Taipei: Organize Your Travel Itinerary 2023-07-18
- ANEX 2024: Register and Reserve Your Booth Now! 2023-07-18
- INDEX 2023 Exhibition Tour: April 18-22, Geneva with powerful impact, remarkable results. 2023-07-14